Monday, November 27, 2017

Today's Little Workout

I went to the gym this morning to get a little workout in. I'm trying to run every day this week and I'll share a picture and my workout after I complete it each day.

Here is day one:



I did my 5 minute warmup at speed 3.0/0.0 incline and then I ran for 30 minutes at speed 5.5/0.0 incline.


I will be running on the treadmill and at the gym for my daily runs. So, you will either see a picture of my run and times on a treadmill or a screenshot of pacer after I complete a 30-45 minute run.
Day one is complete and here are my pictures, I will post updates daily and then a final picture after 6 weeks. Saturdays and Sundays are my rest days. 

My main goal is to be and feel healthier. I want to tone my legs, arms and stomach up, but I do not have any weight loss goals. I just want to feel and look healthier.

Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment