Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Day 2 Workout! HELP! Toe Pain.


I'm trying to keep each workout under an hour. My arms are already sore, which means I clearly don't work them out as often as I should, or I actually had a great workout.


I struggled running for 30 minutes today because I didn't hydrate properly and all I could think about was stopping to get a bottle of water. Regardless, I finished my run without stopping. 


My workout gave me a blister!! :(
After today's run, I noticed that I have a blister under my big toe nail and it hurts pretty bad. I think it's because I wore my old running shoes and they're not in the best condition. I guess it's time to toss them out. I'll be sad to part with them. HA. I've been wearing them for 2 years now.


Anyway, I need to figure out how to get rid of this toe pain. Have you guys ever experienced a blister under your toenail? 



No comments:

Post a Comment