Sunday, November 26, 2017

Anastasia Glow Kit Review

 This is Anastasia's Aurora Glow Kit, and it is absolutely addicting. Actually, I am obsessed. I wear it every time I wear make up now. I will probably not buy another brand of highlighter ever again.


The highlighters are metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. The highlighters are velvety and creamy. The highlighters can easily be used for a subtle glow or to get that glazed donut, brighter than the sun glow. 

Here are swatches of all 6 of the highlighters.


I used different colors each day, the only color I haven't worn yet is Spectra. It is a little too bold for me.

Spectra: Plum shade (Not Pictured)


Eclipse: Champagne/peachy golden shade.


Helia: Pale lime green shade.


Luna: Silver/white shade


Lyra: Orange shade


Orion: Pale powder blue shade-- You can make this more blue by layering it on. I didn't an intense amount of blue on my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment