Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Hair!

I am so impressed with these clip in hair extensions.  I got them at Sally's Beauty Supply store, and I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out.
These extensions are Euronext Premium Remy 18 inch human hair clip ins. 

The set comes with 8 hair wefts with clips and 2 hair wefts without clips:  One 8" weft, one 7" one 6" weft, one 5-3/4" weft, four 1-1/2" wefts, and two 1" wefts without clips to test for color.

The hair I bought is naturally straight, but I use a curling want to curl it myself. The whole process of applying and styling the extensions takes around 45 minutes. If i've already curled my hair and the extensions previously, it only takes 5-10 minutes to place them in.



===========================================================

Do you have a favorite hair extension brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment