Friday, April 21, 2017

Workout Season is Here!

I bought the Squat Challenge guide a few months back and never really used it. I don't really like to follow a workout plan. I kind of just do what I feel like until I'm tired, but now I think I am going to give this plan a try.

It is a 16 week workout guide that is designed to help you gain butt and leg muscle. There are two versions: the home workout guide and the gym guide. Personally, I think the better option is the home guide because you can twist it to be a gym workout. It's a little harder to make a gym equipment inspired workout into a home routine, especially if you don't have the equipment.

I have been running for about two weeks now and I went from 156 pounds back down to 147. I'm pretty excited about that. I can't wait to be back to a healthier weight and feel better about myself. 

If you're interested check out the challenge for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment