Sunday, April 9, 2017

MAC Eylashes

Before the eyelashes:


After:

                                      
I probably actually look the same in both pictures, but I feel like fake eyelashes just make everyone look 1000x livelier. They're not the most fun part of putting make up on, but sometimes all you need is fake eyelashes to make everything look better.

I've never used any fake eyelashes other than Mac's eyelashes. They're reusable and washable. I use my makeup brush cleaner to wash them off. They also dry rather fast, so they're ready for reapplication almost immediately. Unfortunately, I'm a tad (probably a lot more than a tad) unorganized and always lose them when I take them off, so I've only reused them maybe three times, but they looked good as new after every washing.

I'm also not saying fake is better than natural. They're just fun to try when you're going for a bold makeup look, so give them a try sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment