Friday, April 28, 2017

Naked 2 Swatches

Naked 2 by Urban Decay is the only eye shadow I have been using lately. It's my favorite. It's perfect to create looks for any occasion. I want to try new eye shadows, but I don't because why would I. I can do almost anything with this eye shadow palette.


Looking at the palette, you can tell just how much I have been using it.

1.) Foxy
2.) Half Baked
3.) Booty Call
4.) Chopper
5.) Tease
6.) Snakebite
7.) Suspect
8.) Pistol
9.) Verve
10.) Busted
11.) Suspect

These are my 2 favorite ways I wear this shadow. If I don't feel like wearing a ton of make up I will just cover my eyelid with the color booty call and then use tease in my crease. It looks cute and almost natural.



The next three are styles I don't prefer for the day time, but more for nights out.




I use a blend of the same four shadows mostly. I think you can tell my favorite colors.



No comments:

Post a Comment