Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Cafe Don Pablo

Look what's here! The best coffee I have ever tasted. Heck, it's the best coffee I've ever smelled, at that.

1.) Cafe Don Pablo Signature Blend
2.) Subtle Earth Organic Coffee
3.) Pablo's Pride Oganic Gourmet coffee





Roast: Medium-Dark 
Notes: Rich, Complex, Medium Body


USDA organic, Non GMO
Roast: Medium-Dark
Notes: Full Body, Deep Chocolatey flavor, honey, caramel, and a clean finish


Origin: Hondoran Marcala
Roast: Dark Roast, Never Bitter
Notes: Dark Chocolate, Well Balanced, Velvet Like Body, Sweet Clean Finish

Pablo's Pride is my new favorite coffee. I am a chocoholic and I can say this curbed any chocolate cravings I was having. The chocolate-y taste is natural and not added. It is a wonderfully smooth coffee and a great addition to your coffee cabinet.


I have a coffee grinder, I just wanted you to see the coffee being ground up.

I don't think I will ever buy another brand of coffee. I honestly don't think I could ever top this coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment