Sunday, April 23, 2017

Summer is Approaching

 Summer is coming so soon and I'm excited to spend as much time out of the house as possible. It is way too beautiful to waste time stuck inside when it is nice out. April has been a little tricky lately. This past week it has been hot, chilly, rainy and absolutely beautiful outside.  I just can't wait any longer for it to stay nice out. Here's just a little update of what we have been doing with the nice weather.



This little turtle was so cute. I was so excited and sad that I couldn't take him home. It's sad that I wouldn't have seen the little guy if john hadn't pointed him out to me. He was smaller than my thumb nail! 


Rocky has a personality for sure, especially when it is warm out and he doesn't want to take one more step. He will stop right in his tracks with no warning. Guess he was super exhausted.





No comments:

Post a Comment