Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Tidestore Wishlist

Click on the pictures to go to their links!


 Elegant Wthie Glaring Bowtie Ankle Strap Women High Heel Shoes   Beautiful Peep Toe Wedge Heel Foral Print Platform Sandals
My top two favorite shoes from Tidestore. It was hard to only pick a couple that I liked because I love them all so much.
  Charming Short Sleeve Rose Print Chiffon Blouse   High Quality Chiffon High Range Fancy Spring Blouse

They have so many blouses, they're all too cute to have just a few favorites. I couldn't pick favorites so I just picked two randomly. I love all of their shirts.

Awesome Pure Color Middle Waistline Casual Haroun Pants   New Arrival Pretty Hot Selling Pants

You can find more pieces at www.tidestore.com




 Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Google+, Polyvore, and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment