Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup and Lipstick

This make-up is pretty impressive. I love the BB cream. It covered every freckle and  every imperfection on my face. It made my skin feel smoother and fresh. It looks natural too and doesn't feel thick like a lot of other BB creams I've used in the past. It has a strong smell at first, but after it dries it has no smell at all. Most BB creams smell like chemicals and you can smell them all day, but not this one.


The concealer I used was amber and it worked nicely as you can see.
The lipstick is a lip plumper and you can feel it working too. It tingles a little, but it smells nice and looks nice too.


Check out these products and the rest of Jane Iredale's products at https://janeiredale.com/
It'll be well worth your time and money!

Disclaimer: Products were given to me in exchange of an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment