Saturday, August 23, 2014

Newman's Own Organics

Looking for a healthy snack? Look no further. www.newmanownsorganics.com has the best, let me repeat myself, the BEST snacks ever. 
My little brother and sister absolutely loved the organic mint and chocolate creme filled cookies. They said these are nummy.


My sister spelled her name with the letter cookies. They had fun playing with the food and eating it. Your kids and the entire family will love these snacks.


Melody was so anxious to try the licorice. She absolutely loved the Sour Cherry ones. They come in Sour and regular flavors.


The mints, oh the mints, they are the best! They are better than Altoids! Seriously guys go try them. You will be in love. 


Disclaimer: Products were given to me in exchange of an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment