Thursday, August 28, 2014

Crazy Rumors Lip Balm and Lip Color

www.crazyrumors.com has a wide variety of lip balms and lip colors to offer. In fact, here are two great flavors and one pretty terrific color they have to offer: Grape Bubble(lip balm), Spiced Chai(Lip Balm), and my personal favorite HibisKISS(Lip Color).


Here's my fave! Oh I love the subtle color and the scent, and it even leaves a faint sweet flavor on your lips. Yummy! I promise you will love it. 


The grape bubble tastes and smell just like Double bubble's grape bubble gum! It is so good and leaves your lips feeling velvety soft.


Spiced Chai was my little sister's favorite because she loves Chai Tea and yes, this lip balm tastes exactly like Chai Tea! If you love Chai Tea, you will love this lip balm!


Disclaimer: Products were given to me in exchange of an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment