Saturday, December 1, 2018

Super Soaker Gender Reveal


My little cousin Destiny is also having a baby. Destiny and Tyler had a cute little gender reveal party to let us know that she was having a little girl. I think it was a cute way to let us know the gender of their baby.
I was too impatient to find out the baby’s gender and tell everyone that we are having a boy to do any special reveals. Either way, if you decide to have a party or not to reveal your baby’s gender, it still ends up being super special and exciting.


1 comment:

  1. This is such an adorable video! Welcoming a baby is one in all experience. I am also going to be proud mommy of twin babies. Searching ideas to throw a baby shower party. Suitable halls of San Francisco wedding venues will be hired for sure. Also searching for amazing food suppliers with drink idea to please all my guests.

    ReplyDelete