Saturday, December 1, 2018

Joey's Bedroom Art

I have had a lot of time on my hands so I started working on Joey's room already. I still have 20 weeks to go but I'd rather be ready earlier than later. I used wooden letter to paint in a Dr. Seuss theme for his wall. I cheated a little by printing out black and white Dr. Seuss images and gluing them over the painted letters and then I painted them in with color after. I still think they turned out nicely. I need to do a slight touch up on my blue lines to get them a little more straight. I can't draw a straight line with a ruler or tape!







For the wall where the crib is going, I painted the Cat and the Hat on the left side and Thing 1 and Thing 2 on the right side. 
 I was just going to keep the room plain but I can't wait for him to get here so I keep doing random things to fill up my time so it goes by more quickly. 



They turned out a lot better than I thought they would. I thought I was going to have to repaint the walls to cover them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment