Saturday, December 1, 2018

Sneak Peek and Early 3D Sonogram Gender Reveal

Me and my husband were too excited and way too impatient to wait for our 20 week visit to find out if we were having a boy or girl, so we did some research. We found an awesome early gender test called Sneak Peak thanks to my mom and older brother. Well, when I was finally 9 weeks pregnant my mom ordered the test for us and we received it two days later. Super excited, I broke into the packaging immediately and read the instructions. Before performing the test, I had to scrub down the surface I was working on and then my hands for two minutes.

The test is a simple blood test at home. They provide blood stick needles and a little container to collect your blood. Easy right?! Well, it took me a few finger pricks and a couple minutes to squeeze out enough blood. It is a little messy but I think it is a surefire thing! I sealed up my package and slipped it in the mail box and 4-5 days later we received the exciting news via email! We’re having a baby boy!




Well anyways, this wasn’t enough proof for us so we decided to have an early elective 3D sonogram at 14 weeks and 5 days pregnant to see if we really are having a little boy. Well, after seeing the sonogram images we can surely see that we are having a little boy!



So, yes the Sneakpeek gender test was accurate for us and wee got to find out our baby's gender just before 10 weeks! So if you are just as impatient as we were I'd give it a go. I'd definitely use this test in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment