Monday, December 3, 2018

How to Personalize Your Poshmark Package








One of my new past times is selling things on my online. I have outgrown a lot of my clothing and want to make more room in my closet, so I decided to start selling them on Poshmark.

For those of you who have never heard of Poshmark… Poshmark is a website that allows you to sell and purchase clothing from other People's "closets." Some people have thousands of items and some people have two items. For some, it is a full time job. For me, I just want to clear out some things I never wear.

Now, personalizing your Poshmark package is the most important step in being a Poshmark seller. You want to stand out from all of the other sellers and make your buyers know that their purchase is special and important to you. Everyone loves getting mail, especially mail that looks cute and isn't a bill! I would never want to receive something I purchased just clumped up in a box. It is very important to make your customer feel like they are unwrapping a super awesome item and you should never ever fail to do so.

You don't have to spend a ton either to make your package extra special. You can hit up the Dollar store and get cute gift wrap, tissue paper, ribbon, tape, and Thank you cards to push your package over the top. Just $5 will help you wrap up 8 beautiful packages. 

Hope this helps you wrap your packages up.

No comments:

Post a Comment