Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Fitbit Charge

I absolutely love my Fitbit. It keeps me going. It's funny to think something like a wrist pedometer can keep you going, but it sure does. I've seen myself progress from 10,000-30,000 steps a day. It allows me to see if I've had enough activity for a day or if I need to step it up a bit. It helps with every aspect of your health, like diet, exercise and portion control. 

Image result for fitbit charge

This is the Fitbit I purchased from Best Buy about 2 months ago. I have to say it was worth it. I feel so much healthier now that I have this device. Well, it isn't only the device that makes you healthier, it takes a little work on your end too. The Fitbit makes the challenge more exciting and visible. 

You can see how many steps you get each day and the steps from previous days too. It vibrates when you reach your daily step goals and cheers you to keep up the good work. Not only does the Fitbit want you to keep going, but you and your friends will want you to too. The Fitbit app allows you to friend other people who have Fitbits and set challenges between you and them. It's really exciting to cheer and taunt your friends.


Here is the tracking of my steps for the week. It not only keeps this record, but it also keeps a record all the way back to when you first put your Fitbit on. You'll always know how much progress you've made or if you need to put a little more work into your routine. It's a great way to keep you motivated.


It also tracks how many miles you walked and you can set distance goals as well as step and calorie goals.


It tracks how many calories you burn naturally and how many you've burned from walking and exercising. This is one of my favorite features on the Fitbit. It has a food log and you can log food by scanning the bar card on common food labels or typing in the food and calories. The log keeps track of how many calories you've eaten throughout the day and if you have burned enough calories to lose or maintain your weight.
The only thing it doesn't have is a goal source for individuals looking to gain weight.


It keeps all of these logs in a tidy little page inside of your Fitbit app. Along with these, it tracks how many steps you've climbed, how much food you logged, and how long you were active for each day.


You can challenge your friends and other Fitbit users to daily/weekly challenges and earn badges. It's a really fun way to stay motivated in your fitness journey. It's really fun to see how many badges you and your friends will earn.


It also has a place to send messages, taunts, and cheers to your friends, to help them keep up with their journey too.

I haven't found one reason to not love my Fitbit and I'm sure I never will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment