Friday, January 2, 2015

Youtheory Collagen & Coconut Tablets

www.youtheory.com offers a variety of vitamins. They have vitamins specifically designed for men, women and different aspects of health.


These are the two vitamins I am trying from Youtheory.


The white tablets are the Collagen tablets. They are the advanced formula. They are type 1, 2, and 3 and have 18 amino acids. There are 160 tablets in the package. The collagen advanced formula has many benefits including:
  • Stronger hair and nails
  • Added joint formula
  • Beauty inside and out
  • Maximum absorption
  • 18 Amino acids
  • Great for ligaments and tendons
The green tablets are the Coconut tablets. There are 60 tablets in the package. Coconut tablets are a natural form of hydration, they improve energy and mood, and are fair trade phytonutrients.
Youtheory combines coconut, almond and cinnamon to unlock your true beauty.This vitamin aids in body, skin and hair recovery.



I am currently taking both vitamins everyday. I take 2 coconut tablets in the morning and 6 collagen tablets throughout the day.  It has only been a week since I started taking these vitamins, but I have noticed a major difference in the quality of my hair already. It is shinier and softer than usual. 
I absolutely love these vitamins already and I think you will too, especially if you are looking for healthier hair.



Disclaimer: Products were given in exchange of an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment