Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Just Natural Hair & Skin Care

I think everyone could find use of these products.


This is a great natural product to help relieve acne. All you have to do is dab it on the blemish before bed and in the morning the blemish will be noticeably smaller. It reminds me of tea-tree oil without the intense scent. It is a powerful antibacterial and will leave your face looking smooth and refreshed within days.


This is my favorite product. I use it every night before bed along with vitamin B and other hair vitamins. This nightly scalp massage helps your scalp absorb essential nutrients to help your hair grow stronger and longer.


My hair hasn't grown much, but over the past few months it has changed significantly. In the above picture, my hair isn't short, I'm just holding some of it back. My hair is naturally curly and pretty frizzy. I manage the frizz using this oil and putting coconut oil on the tips of my hair to keep it soft.


Here is the length of my hair straightened. If you look at previous pictures on my blog, you will see how much my hair has grown over the past 8 months. The only products I use on my hair are the ones I have posted on my blog, but recently I've only used this product. I have to say I absolutely love it.


So go check out www.justnaturalskincare.com and/or www.justnaturalhaircare.com to check out their wonderful products and order yours today.

Disclaimer: Products were given in exchange of an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment