Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My Sisterwife's Closet Jewelry and Apparel

www.mysisterwifescloset.com offers a wide selection of beautiful jewelry and apparel.


Here are a few things I selected from their online store (pictured above). The ring is their CONNECTIONS- Strong woman/Sisterwife ring set.

CONNECTIONS - Strong Woman/Sisterwife ring set

The ring set is beautifully crafted and is to signify a strong relationship between you and another woman, not necessarily an actual sisterwife, but more like a ring of eternal friendship. The rings separate to make two S shapes, but when they are placed together, the make one W.


Here is the ring on my own hand. I absolutely love it. It fit perfectly and it's unique. I haven't seen a ring quite like this before and I really like it. I decided to give the other half to my mom because she is the strongest woman I know and I look up to her. She is a great mother, wife and friend. I aspire to be much like my mom when I have kids and am married. So, I used this ring to share the deep admiration I feel between myself and my mom. You can also give the ring to your sister, daughter, best friend or anyone you see fit.
If you'd like to purchase this ring for yourself just click on the picture with the black background to head over to the page with this ring.


BEshirt3(web)

This is the shirt I received. It is an Audrey Belle inspired designer T-shirt. It is fitted and has long sleeves. It is very comfortable and beautiful. Most shirts I order online are cut too small, but this shirt fit perfectly and I didn't have to go up or down a size. The brand is designed to make women feel beautiful and inspired. It is called Audrey because it means  strong and noble and Belle means beautiful. Click on the picture above to check out this shirt.

mn3106 lavender

This is the Gently Watch. It is lavender with gold accents. It has a flexible band that fits comfortably around the wrist. It is a very beautiful watch and can be worn with almost anything. It isn't a bulky watch and it isn't very heavy, so you'll barely notice any extra weight around your arm. Click on the picture above to check out this watch.

Disclaimer: Products were given in exchange of an honest review.


15 comments:

  1. I would love to buy something from their website but it is way too expensive. That shirt is $50.00 and their original jewelry is over priced. The lower priced charms are very cheap looking. I might purchase some of their body care products because they look nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have bought alot of sister wives jewelry very good quality and price. love it and will buy more.

      Delete
  2. Truly, the prices are just so far out of sight for most women. We're still recovering from the crash of 2008 and don't yet have money for discretionary spending. So many of the items are lovely, but I can't spend that kind of money in good conscience, even though I'd love to help the Browns. They have enlightened so many souls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to disagree with your review. I bought several items from MSWC a while ago and found the items to be of poor quality and extremely overpriced. And don't get me started with their lack of customer service! Rude just doesn't begin to describe it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why would you buy several items if you thought they were overpriced?

      Delete
    2. The review is my opinion, sorry you didn't have the same experience I had. I do not control your opinions. You're not going to find help by bashing my post. I think you'd find more effective help if you sent your complaints to someone who can help you.

      Delete
  4. I would also have to disagree with your review of MSWC. I purchased a very high priced pendant which was tarnished when I received it I tried to return to get my money back, however my emails go unanswered and I tried to post my concerns on their MSWC fb page, but my comment was deleted and I was banned from commenting on that page. I am currently in the process of reporting this business to the Better Business Bureau and I have filed a small claims suit to recoup the money I am out for a piece of junk jewelry. My advice to anyone considering purchasing from MSWC is don't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. File a complaint with the Nevada State Attorney Generals office, Adam Paul Laxalt. Much quicker and better resolution than Better Business Bureau. Nothing like being contacted by the Attorney General to have a business snap to and correct matters. Here's the link to submit a complaint online: http://ag.nv.gov/Complaints/File_Complaint/

      Delete
  5. I was very disappointed in my purchase as well. I ordered a size large shirt and was delivered a small. I attempted to address this and was not answered in email either! Like a previous poster I tried to reach them through their posts on the Sister Wives page. I was rather kind and just wanted the situation to be corrected and saw my comment was deleted and I no longer can post there either. I have never experienced such atrocious customer service. I felt like as a consumer I didn't matter. It really would have been such a simple fix. I sent the shirt back to the address on the label and have yet to receive a refund - five months later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. File a complaint with the Nevada State Attorney General. They investigate immediately and usually contact the business in question within ten days. Here is a link to submit your complaint online: http://ag.nv.gov/Complaints/File_Complaint/

      Delete
  6. Dang! I just ordered one of the rings above. Oh no!! Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a shame a blogger would give such an untruthful review in exchange for free products. Christine admitted on the show she wanted to buy "stuff from China" and re-sell it on their site. I have a friend who had to do a charge back on her Visa to get her money back after she was shipped overpriced junk jewelry and all emails were ignored for a return. Don't buy this garbage! You're better of with eBay if you want some cheap junk. At least you can get your money back there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine never said that.

      Delete
    2. She actually did ask why they couldn't just get some stuff from elsewhere to sell.

      Delete
    3. My review is my opinion. I do not post about products I do not like. If I didn't like the product I would say so. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with the company.

      Delete