Thursday, September 4, 2014

Tidestore

Looking for a cute outfit that is perfect for a long day of classes? Be sure to check out these items! They're hot sellers, so you better rush in to get them before they sell out.


This tank top is perfect for a simple, yet fashionable outfit. I think this outfit is complete by itself, but I  also wore a necklace with it before I left to class. 


These shorts are not only the cutest, but they are the most comfortable shorts that I have ever owned. Honestly, they feel like pajama bottoms, but they are too cute to be pajama bottoms. I got asked quite a few times where I got my shorts from. Check out www.tidestore.com to purchase a few items today, you'll be very satisfied. Or if you want these items, just click on the pictures and they'll take you right to their links!


I don't look thrilled because I had an 8 am class to get to, but I was comfortable and I felt great. It on;y took me 20 mins to do my make up, hair and get dressed for class.

Disclaimer: Products were given in exchange of an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment