Friday, September 19, 2014

Fatal Woman Swimwear Cover Up

I love summer. Summer is swimsuit season. what could be better than that?
www.fatalwoman.com is better, that's what!
I've never been able to just walk outside in a two piece comfortably. I always felt naked and awkward. And I never liked any cover ups because they weren't cute. I just wore tee shirts over my swimsuit. Until now, this has to be the cutest, most comfortable cover up. 


Click on the photo above to go to the exact link of this cover up.
This cover up is also available in white. www.fatalwoman.com also has swimwear and other awesome products you should go check out, if you don't need any more cover ups.
Its covers but it still shows off your bikini and body just enough. And it's not a complicated one piece romper. You just step in it and put your arms in the sleeves. It's so cute I'd wear it as an outfit, if it weren't see through. I love it and I know you will too.

Disclaimer: This product was given in exchange of an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment