Monday, July 28, 2014

Honeybee Gardens Lipstick and Eyeliner

When you're going out or just trying to feel good about yourself, make-up is a necessity. Most make-ups have harsh chemicals and ingredients that create damage or can harm you. How great is that? Yeah, I don't think it is great either. That's why you should check out this spectacular all natural brand of make-up.


Let's start with the lipstick. It is absolutely wonderful. Its called queen bee lipstick by www.honeybeegardens.com 

The color is fantastic and it feels great on your lips. It doesn't have that nasty blubbery smell or taste. It actually feels like your actual soft lips. 


Here's a closer look at the tube it comes in. 


It also applies in one swipe. I found that pretty awesome too. I don't like to waste my make-up. Excuse my face, I look a little crazy here.


It looks great! I love it.



This is the Smoking Gun JobaColors Eye Liner by www.honeybeegardens.com
This eyeliner is just as awesome as the lipstick. I used in the line of my eye and my eyes didn't water at all. It went right on without a problem. Most eye liner pencils I have to heat up with a lighter to get them to work but this one went right on.


This all natural make-up is a must have. Go check out www.honeybeegardens.com to purchase yours today!

Disclaimer: These items were given to me in exchange to give an honest review.

2 comments:

  1. I could go for that all natural lipstick and eyeliner, because of allergies and animal testing which they use in most other products, that I detest. You have sensual lips to show off that beautiful smooth looking Queen Bee lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome review and the lipstick looks beautiful on you and I really love the little honey bee design on the lipstick.

    ReplyDelete