Saturday, June 3, 2017

Allergies Suck!

I feel like I have the worst allergies ever. First my throat starts itching, then the sneezing comes, and then my eyes itch and hurt really bad. Benadryl, Zyrtec, and Claritin really don't help me in the allergy department either. I have found a few things that do help that are natural.


1.) Warm water and fresh squeezed lemons
I mean I guess you can also use the bottle of lemon juice, but I haven't tried that. Now, this remedy only works for me if I drink 60-80 ounces of water. Believe me, it is well worth the hundreds of bathroom trips.

2.) Honey, lemon, and apple cider vinegar
Again, with this you have to drink a lot of water (maybe it's the water and not what's in it). I really believe it's because lemon and apple cider vinegar flush the body of toxins, and that's what gets rid of all of the symptoms.

3.) Washing my face and hair after going outside
This helps a lot too. It gets rid of the pollen that gets stuck to your face and hair. You don't really think about how much a quick rinse can help reduce your allergies.

4.) Finally, staying inside
Not the best solution, who wants to be stuck inside when its nice outside. Sometimes its the only thing you can do though.



No comments:

Post a Comment