Thursday, March 23, 2017

Birth Control Made My Life Hell

Lupin Blisovi Fe 1.5/30 is a 28 tablet birth control containing 21 pink tablets and 7 brown tablets. Each pink tablet contains norethindrone acetate USP 1.5 mg and ethinyl estradiol USP 0.03 mg; each brown tablet contains  ferrous furmarate USP 75 mg.

The nightmare didn't start right away. It started about two weeks into my first package. I took the pill every morning at 10 am with breakfast (yes I tried it after eating breakfast and on an empty stomach). Anyways, I was fine all day until after falling asleep and waking up at about two in the morning to the weirdest dizzy spell I'd ever had. After laying in bed with my eyes closed, the dizzy spell turned into a strange warming feeling in my chest, and from there it turned into a raging heat that would force me out of my clothes. Then came the excruciating stomach pains that had me hurling into the toilet for hours, until the sun came back up. I thought this was just my body adjusting to the birth control, but I was wrong. It happened every single night for 10 months. I thought I had adjusted, but really it just started to feel normal waking up every morning at two and puking until six in the morning. 

I have stopped the birth control and I will never ever take a birth control ever again. Any thoughts? Does anybody else have this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment