Thursday, August 13, 2015

Summer, I Will Miss You.

It's already August. That means Fall is approaching fast, and I am going to miss summer dearly for two big reasons. First reason, I have to go back to school. Second reason, it's going to start getting dreadfully cold.
I hate the cold for a few very good reasons. 1.) There's no watermelon in season in the fall. 2.) I can never find anything warm enough to wear when it starts to get cold. 3.) Cold temperatures give me the blues


Did you know there is a condition called SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder; Seasonal depression)? And there are more than 3 Million reported cases a year.
What is SAD? It is a mood disorder that is characterized by depression and typically occurs at the same time very year. It can cause fatigue, depression, and social withdraw. 
If you have this disorder, you may experience many changes to your mental and physical being when the seasons change. some these changes include, mood changes, psychological changes, sleep pattern changes, weight and behavioral changes.
Its a disorder that's worth reading about because maybe that's why winter puts you in a funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment